Saturday, June 6




Rob, one of the youth who gave his life to Jesus last year, is leaving for Austria next week. He has decided to serve the Lord over at the castle, which is a retreat center for groups who come to grow in the Lord. He will be there for a year growing in the Word and seving. We are so excited for what the Lord is going to do in his life. Rob has talked about wanting to go to Bible college after that year. During our time here he has been such an amazing blessing to us and a great witness for the youth around him. Please be praying for Rob that he will continue to follow the Lord whole heartedly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Randi! I was thinking about you on your birthday! I just wanted you to know that. I hope everything is going well for you there. I wish I could have made my yearly birhday phone call. :) Sorry, it took me so long to wish you a happy birthday!!

    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete