Saturday, February 21

Beach Day

We took some kids to the beach today, just to hang out. We had a "well" good time. We played frisbee, badmitin, soccer, telephone pictionary, etc... These kids were Danny, Ryan, Liam, Luke, and Rob. There some of the kids who come to "REBORN" youth group on friday nights. Danny and Ryan do not know the Lord so we are continuing to pray for them. It really has been so great to get to know these guys, we are excited to watch them grow in Him.

Keep them lifted up.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the pictures! GOOD to see you guys!
    Love you!
    Uncle Paul, Aunt Vicki
    and kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles and I are soooo excited for what our Lord and Savior is going to do through you both with these kids, I LOVE IT!!!! You both are always on my heart.
    It sounds like we need to send a care package of Ranch and Johnny's!
    Randi, I miss you making my sugar-free mocha, non-fat, double half caf, extra hot latte :(

    ReplyDelete